Saturday, June 23, 2012

E3 2012


E3 has already past a few weeks ago and I've finally pulled myself away from Diablo III long enough to write this post (Diablo III Rules!!!!). I didn't really get to watch much of E3 this year but what I saw I liked. I an excited about Halo 4 and the Xbox Smart Glass looks cool. I also really like the Wii U and I will probably purchase one. I haven't been too focused on getting new games I have actually only bought 2 games this year so far that are brand new Mass Effect 3 and Diablo III. I've been more focused on old school games lately and you will see some more posts focused on old school games. It is still my goal to go to E3 at least once in my life and I will hopefully have more time to pay closer attention to E3 next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment