Saturday, September 24, 2011

Gaming and Giving for Good


Dear Friends,

Help me get in the game!

I'm raising money and awareness for my local Children's Miracle Network Hospital.

On Oct. 1, 2011, I will be playing Xbox LIVE games on behalf of sick and injured kids in my community. I hope you'll support me by giving just $5 per hour that I pledge to play.

Your donation is tax-deductible and 100 percent of your gift goes to help kids.

My fellow G3 gamers and I are going to make miracles happen for kids. I can't reach my goal without your support. Any contribution will help, and all donations are tax deductible. Donating online is safe and easy! To make an online donation please click the "Support This Participant" button on this page.
Thank you for your time, support and participation.

Support me by clicking here. I will be playing for Duke Children's Hospital & Health Center

If you would like to take part and raise money for your local Children's Miracle Network Hospital by playing video games on Xbox Live click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment