Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Gears of War 3 Multiplayer Beta Feedback


It has been over two weeks since the Gears of War 3 beta ended. I wanted to write a blog earlier but I’ve been kind of busy and I apologize. The beta was awesome and it has pumped me up for Gears of War 3 more than ever. This is the best Gears multiplayer that I have ever played. I love the campaign in Gears of War more than anything but every time a new Gears came out they have made everything in the game better. Epic Games know how to make great games. The beta again was awesome. The modes I played the most were Team Deathmatch and King of the Hill. Team Deathmatch was great and lots of fun. Each team had a set number of lives and once they ran out the team that has remaining lives won the round. Kind of the Hill was lots of fun you had to clam an area of a map or steal an area the opposing team has. I am so ready for Gears of War 3 and it was so much fun to play the beta. Gears of War 3 Comes out this year on September 20 and I’m counting the down the days. To see some of the Check out the video below to see some of the game play from the beta.


No comments:

Post a Comment