Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Power Glove

“I love the Power Glove. It’s so Bad.”

Lucas – The Wizard


Yeah it’s bad …very bad why did they make the Power Glove? The easiest answer to that question is to make money and they did. People thought this was cool until they realized this thing hardly worked. Sure it worked with a couple of racing games but this thing cost $100 when it came out… COME ON Seriously? Well it’s not the only accessory that was released just to make money in fact still to this day things are released for the sake of only making money. I’m just going to focus on the Power Glove in this post. Lucky for me my Mom didn’t get me the Power Glove but I never asked for it either. My cousin had one so I had experience with it and it wasn’t very good. Oh well I didn’t miss out on much and if you did buy a Power Glove it’s all good it still holds its nostalgic value. The Angry Video Game Nerd did a review of the Power Glove and it was one of his first reviews when he did this review he was known as the Angry Nintendo Nerd. He changed his name to the Angry Video Game Nerd to avoid any copyright issues with Nintendo. The video below shows his review and I hope you enjoy the video. This video contains explicit language and content view discretion is advised.

No comments:

Post a Comment