Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Top 10 NES Games/Game Series

In my opinion these are some of the best games for the Nintendo Entertainment System

10. Metroid - A great game with a surprise at the end who knew Samus was a girl.

9. Donkey Kong - A great game that introduced us to 2 now very popular characters Donkey Kong and Mario (a.k.a Jump Man). The sequel introduced us to Donkey Kong Jr. who appeared in Super Mario Kart on the SNES and a couple of other games. Donkey Kong 3 is fun but it's totally different then the first two games.

8. Mike Tyson's Punch Out - One of the best boxing games ever made.

7. Double Dragon - I love 1 and 2. I'm not too big a fan of 3 because its very hard. In my opinion its harder then games like Contra and Ninja Gaidan and we all know those games are very hard.

6. Kid Icarus - This game is one of the first games I owned and I love this game.

5. Kirby's Adventure - You gotta love the pink ball of puff. This is one of the best Kirby games ever.

4. Super Mario Bros. - 3 is the best followed by 1 then 2 they are all great games.

3. Mega Man - 2 & 3 are my most favorite all the other Mega Man games are good as well.

2. Castlevania - 1 and 3 are awesome. Castlevania 2 is good but not as good as 1 and 3.

1. The Legend of Zelda - Best NES game ever.

They are many other games on the NES that are great. On the bubble for me: Contra, Final Fantasy (I own this on the GBA and I Prefer the GBA version to the NES version), Ducktales, Ninja Gaidan, Battletoads, Battletoads/Double Dragon, and Dr. Mario. I could list some more but I wouldn't be able to end this post if i didn't stop now. The NES is one of the best gaming systems ever and will live on forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment