Monday, March 8, 2010

Game of the Day: The Legend of Zelda

Today the game of the day is The Legend of Zelda on the NES.


As I said before this is my favorite NES game ever. This is the first time we met Link, Zelda, and Gannon. It was the first true adventure game I ever played. You set out as Link to retrieve the Triforce, defeat Gannon, and rescue Zelda. There are so many secrets and lucky for us they filled the games with hits to help us with our progress. Back in the day we would use Nintendo Power to help us find all the secrets. We would also come across new secrets by accident and then tell all our friend and they would also spread the word. The first secret I came across was when I typed in Zelda when I started a new game and discovered the 2nd quest. Today we still have strategy guides and we can also look online and find all the maps and secrets. The Legend of Zelda is never ending fun with a very high replay value. If you have this game on NES never get rid of it and if you don't have an NES anymore you can also download this classic game on the Wii virtual console for 500 Wii points.

No comments:

Post a Comment